Friday, May 30, 2008

Bad News

We have canceled the cruise. We canceled because of dad's health. He will be having a cath done on Thursday and then we will see when surgery is. We want him to be 100% well and good to go so he can have fun too. Canceling the cruise has eased tension in the house too dealing with the dog issue. Now since I will have more time to bond before we cruise I will be more willing to leave him home if we decide to do that. So now 44 1/2 more days till I meet my new puppy. I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Lisa & Runza said...

I'm so sorry you had to cancel the cruise. But, it is probably for the best. Sorry, i have had sporatic email/internet. I am only on at the library for a minute how. I'll chat more once things get more stable. :)