Monday, June 2, 2008

41 1/2 days and counting

I can't wait. 41 days til i get my new 4 legged companion. Today in the mail I received the KSDS packet. WOW! I had Shocker and wasn't expecting a page of new commands but I am so excited. I could have used some of these new commands with Shocker if I had of known them. Especially the push command when I got stuck for 3 hours leaning forward. Shocker did try and help and did what I asked her but(there is always a but isn't there) she put her paws on my shoulders and pulled me over more. luckily I had my seatbelt on or I would have probably ended up on the floor. I can laugh now but never again. I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anna said...

I haven't been checking blogs recently, but that's sooooo exciting! I can't wait to hear about your new service dog!!!