Saturday, June 7, 2008

The Goal

I LOVE GOOGLE!!! I have lost contact with the girls and guys that graduated with me when I got Shocker. Yes I always thought about them and their partners but just didn't know how to find them. Last night I typed in one of the guys names in Google and FOUND him. I was shocked. I was typing his name in wrong but finally came to the correct spelling by flipping letters. He has a Facebook and Myspace account and so do I so of course I messaged him. I am now waiting on his response. I also found out he acted and produced a film. That is the reason for my title of this snip it today. The movie is called The Goal. I also saw a picture of Newly his service dog he got when we were in class. I am so excited

1 comment:

Lisa and pups said...

oh, that's so cool!!!!