Wednesday, October 28, 2009

10 year high school reunion

Saturday was my 10 yr high school reunion. I can't believe its been 10 years since I graduated high school. It was neat seeing old classmates. Some I didn't recognize but they recognized me. I even had people I never talked to in high school come say hi to me. The cliques are still there even after 10 years. I really was not in one so I sat at a table by myself until my old lunch buddy walked by. Aaron entertained us, Dustin, Dani, and Jordan, for about 2 hours. We were rolling on the floor. I love him to death because he is the sweetest guy. He has even invited all of us to his house in college station to party and go to an Aggie game. We are excited! Can't believe I stayed up till 3 am on Sunday morning. I guess that is why I am now sick!Ryan and I
we played barbies and were in girl scouts when we were younger

Aaron making a toast to us all!

Aaron and I

Dustin and I

Dani and her friend Jordan

Dani and her husband Charlie

No comments: