Monday, October 19, 2009

Watty Update

I have been bad at updates on Watty. He has been doing well. He is still his mischievous self but getting better at commands. He has even learned a new command. He now shuts the door after he comes in from the backyard. Of course we still have to remind him and show him where we want him but he is getting the hang of it. The other day he brought me what I was asking him to bring me without any help from anyone else! I was so excited and of course he got a lot of praise. Later that day I dropped my cell phone and he did the same thing, picked it up and gave it straight to me. SO much praise!!! Other than that all is well. I love the above picture. He is so patient with me and Olivia doing silly things with/to him. I love my yellow labby.

No comments: