Saturday, September 25, 2010

DAD

I miss my dad. He has been in the hospital 2 weeks this Monday. I thank God that he went to the hospital when he did. The past few months he hadn't felt well and had a pacemaker put in because his heart rate was very low. After that he was suppose to get better but he kept feeling bad. When he went in for his month check up they did blood work and found he had an infection even though he had no outer signs of an infection. Two weeks ago it got to the point dad was shaking like he was having a seizure but he was just really cold. Come to find out he had an infection around his heart where they did valve replacement 2 years ago. When they went in the valve was basically just sitting there barely attached. They replaced the valve and took out the pace maker because they didn't wanna chance that getting infected too. Yesterday they put a new pace maker in and will hopefully be coming home Monday! He has had a few minor set backs along the way but is doing much better. Yes I am a daddies girl and I cant wait to have him back home.

1 comment:

Sarah and Romeo said...

Oh geez, hope everything goes well. That can be tough, I'll be thinking of you two!