Monday, March 21, 2011

That Makes Me

After the meet and greet with Chris we headed to our spots up at the stage. Adina made me a sign that said I Love Chris on one side and the other side said I love Bass Players! We did it that way to save from having to carry a lot of signs into the show. During Chris' set I held up I love Chris. Chris had an awesome 30-45 minute set.This night was Chris' last night on tour with Rascal Flatts so it was time for Chris to get pranked by Rascal Flatts. (If you have never been to a country concert at the end of a tour the headliner usually pranks their opening act(s).) Chris has a song called Gettin' You Home aka "the black dress" song so the guys gave Chris a gift after he sang the song. In the gift was a sparkly black dress! Then on the screen behind him they made it look like he had the dress on. The fans that were in the pits kept yelling at him to turn around so he could see the picture. Once he saw the picture he said "That dress sure makes me look skinny." His expression was priceless. He even had trouble not laughing so he could finish his set. At the end of his set he gave me his last guitar pick. That makes 2 guitar picks from that cutie!

1 comment:

Sarah and Romeo said...

Wahoo! Something he touched, lol