Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My interview

I went to my interview today and it sounded like it was going well until I brought up me having a service dog. I probably wont get the job because I need a service dog. I guess I am just going to have to find a job I hate and do that instead of a job doing what I love. I was trying to find out info about service dogs in daycares in Texas and cant find anything about if employees can have them in daycares. I did find the minimum standards and it said that daycares can have animals as long as its posted and kids wash hands after touching and handling animals and what animals can't be in a daycare. I just wanna enjoy my job and not hate it. The type of job I want to do is to work with kids and/or animals. I am so frustrated it isn't funny I wanna cry and scream and kick and hit and do stuff I cant do.

1 comment:

Lisa and pups said...

Aw, good luck Karen. It will come.