Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Playdate (by: Watkins)

Karen talked to Courtney about me playing with her puppy named Trooper yesterday. They decided we would be a perfect play buddies. I can't wait I get to meet him on Friday. Friday here I come. They also decided the days we are gonna play. I get to see him 3 times a week and Courtney even said she would drop him off for the day if Karen wanted. I hope she agrees at some point. I want the grass outside to dry so mom can see that I play nice and let the puppy, Trotter, Karen keeps talking about come over to play. Karen even found a neighbor down the street has 2 lab puppies. She asked can I play but he didn't answer so I guess we will see. I better let Karen have her computer back. Until next blog.

1 comment:

Lisa and pups said...

So good to hear from you Watkins. I'm glad you are getting a play date to enjoy! I bet you'll like that!