Friday, November 14, 2008

4 Month Anniversary

Today Watkins and I have been a team for 4 months. He has calmed down in the past months. He is getting better at not jumping on people and helping me out. He is defiantly a protector. He is calming down when we are out and about. He has barked a few times at a Kroger near my house and I need to try and figure out why he is barking. I figured once that he didn't like the butcher that was down the aisle. Yesterday I couldn't figure out why. He did great during Halloween and the Texas Ren Fest. I love my sweet, hyper, crazy boy.

2 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

You'll get there - you've come a very long way in such a short time... So proud of you!

Sarah and Romeo said...

Yay! and to think, it's only been four months! look how far you've come! congrats