Thursday, December 4, 2008

A visit with M&M

Yesterday I went to visit Desi who has a 3 month old and a 2 year old. Watty did great and it was so cute because Watty would take Matthew's jacket or toy and I would tell him give because Matthew was pulling it. After I said give Matthew started saying give if Watty had something of his. I also had to say leave it a few times so then Matthew started helping me say that. Matthew also decided to give Watty a french fry which Desi jumped up and pulled it out of Watty's mouth. Its funny but also gross because Matthew still had it in his hand and after Desi pulled it out Matthew decided he wanted the french fry. Watty was so good with all of his antics. I love how Watty is so patient and loving with him. After this day I have decided I need a video camera because I would have loved to share what went on.

1 comment:

Lisa and pups said...

Yes - a video camera! YAY that Watty is so good with kids. Ellie hates kids. :(