Friday, May 1, 2009

I HATE TICKETMASTER

I will repeat-I HATE TICKETMASTER. A month ago I bought tickets to see Rascal Flatts in June. I told them the specific row and section I wanted and the lady helping me even commented on how those are going to be great seats. Well not for me. She messed my tickets up so bad that I am pretty much the last row of the section. The day I got them my mind kept saying they were wrong but I kept telling myself no because the lady had called ticketmaster and they told her what to do. Last night I took my tickets out and almost screamed in tears(I know I am stupid) seeing how far from what I wanted I was. I still don't see how she got the letter EE out of A. I am so pissed. I am praying I am just reading the ticket wrong but also I am telling myself at least I am going. I am at least going. I am at least going. I am at least going. I am at least going. I will have a blast. I will have a blast. I will have a blast. I will have a blast. I will have a blast.

1 comment:

Lisa and pups said...

Sounds to me like E will be better than A - you'll get to see the hot guys faces, and not their shoelaces! :D Good luck and have fun